The world is more transparent than it’s ever been. An organization no longer has the luxury of a single focus such as ‘how good is our product or service?’ Now, it’s equally as important to ask ‘how good a company are we to work for?’
HR isn’t aligned often with branding in people’s minds. But when you talk about finding employees that fit your company culture and keeping your talent, how can you not include HR in the mix?
It’s important to know where your organization stands in terms of employer branding. Audax HR can survey key external stakeholders, target audiences and existing employees that will provide insights into the attractiveness of the business. Based on the feedback received, metrics can be established and a strategy created to improve employer brand reputation.
Audax will then work with you to create specific awareness objectives:
- Securing long-term recruitment needs.
- Taking the employer brand to the next level.
- Differentiating the employer brand from competitors.
- Building the employer brand on a local level.
- Investing in learning and development initiatives – important to Millennials who will make up 75% of the workforce in 2025.
- Capitalizing on the value of your brand – 69% are likely to apply to a job if the employer actively manages its employer brand.
- Personalizing the candidate and employee experience – mapping out a career roadmap.
- Creating employee recognizing programs – boosts both individual and staff morale.
- Creating nurturing relationships –58% of employees say their relationship with their immediate supervisor is very important.
- Improving internal communication – reinforces their role in building the company brand.
- Creating an employee advocate program – encourages employees to communicate on their personal networks and relay the positive goings on in the company and the ethos of the brand.
- Review your social media outlook.
Companies with employee engagement programs generate 26% greater year-over-year revenue increases than those companies with no formal programs.
Let Audax HR assist you in strengthening your company brand.
Employment Brand Awareness Plan rates: $2,500 to $5,000 depending on the size, industry, number of employees, locations
Consulting rates: $175/hour (multi-service bundle discounts available)
Call or email for quotes or for more information on the complexity and hours projected for your specific project.