Conducting surveys in the workplace can help you gauge employee attitudes and perceptions about everything from your leadership style and business practices to their individual satisfaction with compensation and benefits. The advantage of conducting surveys in the workplace is that the process will give you a detailed picture of the thoughts and feelings of those in your employ and craft strategies to improve retention and increase customer service and profits.
Survey formats are versatile in that it can be used to measure a variety of things in a workplace. For example, a survey that focuses on employee satisfaction can help management determine what makes employees happy and unhappy in their positions, while an opinion survey can help a business gauge what employees think about operational policies and procedures.
Types of workplace surveys:
- Employee Attitude Surveys – Assess employees’ emotions and feelings within the workplace.
- Employee Opinion Surveys – Discover views and beliefs held by employees.
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys – Determine the root cause of dissatisfaction issues, and target them accordingly.
- Employee Engagement Surveys – Measure how engaged, eager, and dedicated employees are with respect to their job, coworkers, management, and the company.
- Employee Performance Appraisal – Management evaluates and provides feedback on employee job performance, including steps to improve or redirect activities as needed.
- 360 Surveys – Examine the employee from multiple viewpoints, including coworkers, supervisors, managers, subordinates, vendors, and customers.
- Organizational Assessment Surveys – Measure the key strengths in a company, from a global perspective.
- Employer Improvement Surveys – Give employees the chance to provide constructive criticism about their employer. Employers use this information to strategize ways to improve their organizational processes, and identify areas of weakness.
- Employee Exit Surveys – Provide valuable insight into workplace relationships, training, opportunities for growth, and work processes within an organization.
- Employee Benefits Surveys – Regularly survey employees regarding benefits satisfaction can help organizations tailor benefit plans to their employees.
- Professional Development Surveys – Ask employees if they feel they’ve been given the proper training and development tools to advance their professional career goals in the workplace.
Let us create, distribute, collect information, analyze data and present results as needed for your organization to help your organization plan it’s strategy.
Survey rates: Pricing typically ranges from $250 to $5000 depending on the size and complexity of the organization, number of employees, and number of locations and type of survey. For our Total HR Management Services client this is included complimentary.
Consulting rates: $175/hour or multi-service bundle discounts available and many of the programs above are included in our Total HR Management Services packages and plans start as low as $250.
Call or email for quotes or for more information on the complexity and hours projected for your specific project.